Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back from the slumber..trying

Hi All,

Its been a long 3 years since I wrote tha last blog. Then on many things have haapened in my personal and professional life. Listing a few of the things I did here:
  • Went to UK for a project and came back via Bangalore.
  • Worked with a telecom operator, worked on OTA technology for mobile software update and build solution for mobilizing applications. Yessss did it all.
  • Got married and went to Greece on our honeymoon.
  • Learned about the ups and downs of being married. :-)
  • Finally shifted to our own house custom built by my parents. :-)
  • Firmly setlled in Gurgaon as of now.
Keeping this blog alive is my new personal mission. So now I'll share all my knowledge I have acquired in technology over years and also some pther on regular basis. Hope you will like the same. Looking forward to your comments, suggestions, brickbats and bouquets..

Cheers
Suraj

No comments:

Post a Comment